Symphony is a middle-market HR, labor management and payroll service organization located in Natick, MA. High standards of quality in customer service guarantee high customer satisfaction and client retention. Our clients are more often have complex needs. This is a fast paced environment where teamwork is required to meet the expectations of the customers.
The Payroll Distribution Specialist is responsible for inspecting, packing, and shipping client payrolls to appropriate destinations. The position directly impacts customer experience. This position requires following checklists that are customized for each client. 100% accuracy for customer shipments is essential. Position will contribute and provide support in the completion of payroll operations projects.
THIS IS A PART TIME POSITION WITH PRIMARY HOURS FROM NOON – 5PM MONDAY & TUESDAY.
Position is an is an ideal introduction to the payroll service industry
Students enrolled in an undergraduate program with an interest in a career in accounting and finance are encouraged to apply.
- Must have excellent computer skills
- Must be reliable
- Ability to multitask
- Must be organized
- Required to read and write English, follow written or verbal instructions and perform math computations
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds repeatedly on delivery days
- Must be able to work additional hours during quarter end and year end periods